Commercial Law - Shareholder’s Agreements
- If you are involved with a limited company we can advise you of the consequences of there being no documentation in place to record how the business should be run in practice.
- We can advise you of the points to be considered in having a formal agreement, including how the shares are held and how they can be disposed of.
- Different classes of shares
- Dividend policy
- Loans to and by the company
- Transfer of shares
- Restrictions on classes of activity for which their must be shareholder consent